Truth v Ron Paul
Utopia to some is a nightmarish hell to others. In Ron Paul’s case, his Utopia is better known to most people as Somalia. The result of which would be Nirvana for the one percent, and a hellish nightmare for the ninety-nine percent. It is not our intention to debate the issues that Ron Paul’s beliefs involve or impact, that has been done a million times now. Instead, our goal is to simply give you examples that have been found while doing research on Ron Paul.
- Godfather of the Tea Party
- (birth of the Ron Paul Tea Party 2007) Tea Party December 16, 2007 [video: Apologize]
- 11/21/2011 Rawstory: Ron Paul gets ‘mic checked’ by New Hampshire protesters
- 12/28/2011 Huffington Post: Ron Paul Iowa Event Interrupted By Occupy Protesters
- Mr. Destructo’s Ron Paul Newsletter Scans (comments are extremely entertaining in this link)
- Ron Paul Exposed: 100% Proof Ron Paul Knew About His Racist Newsletters – Pictures. Links. Evidence.
- Wants to end the wars (though we’re not fans of isolationism)
- End the Drug War (though he still would let states decide whether or not marijuana or other drugs should be legal)
- He isn’t afraid of calling out the Republicans on any issue with which Ron Paul himself isn’t afflicted
Leave a comment